hevea duck pacifier dummy symmetrical
Soft and gentle on your baby’s face, this pacifier is uniquely designed with ventilation holes that prevents vacuum around your baby’s mouth.
The symmetrical teat is the closest shape to a mother’s nipple. The teat is slightly flattened so it isn’t as round and full as the round cherry shape. The symmetrical teat is the same shape on top, unlike the angled end of orthodontic one.
Hevea pacifiers meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulations AS 2432-1991.
- Hygienic design to eliminate bacteria
- Ventilation holes prevent a vacuum around your baby’s mouth
- Soft and gentle on your baby’s face
- Ergonomically butterfly shape
- No PVC, BPA, phthalate or artificial colours
- FSC certified paper for packaging
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window). It's fully biodegradable, and is stylish enough to give as a gift.
Size: 8 x 4 x 12.5 cm
Age: 0-3 months, 3-36 months